Amsterdam will host two days of focused presentations, insights, networking and workshops for researchers, AgTech companies, institutions, cooperatives and policy makers.
Agriculture plays a central role in global health and development. As new technologies emerge, the field faces unprecedented opportunities, and, if utilized wisely, can solve problems on a global scale. However, the field faces many issues that must be addressed through careful, targeted research. The 3rd Global Conference on Agriculture will offer the exclusive opportunity to hear the latest about digital innovation, discover groundbreaking deep tech solutions, network with key players from industry, research and academia, and establish new business relations and finally make an impact in the field of Agriculture.
Ecosystem-level conservation, plant genomics, agricultural biodiversity, farm management, agrarian and environmental crises and artificial intelligence in farming, are just a few examples of topics that the international agriculture conference will address.
The 3rd Global Conference on Agriculture is not simply an event. It’s a platform that sparks important conversations. It’s a network of scientists, researchers, PhD candidates and graduate students, and other members of the academia. It’s an opportunity to actively participate in shaping the field and bringing it into the future. Here are just a few of the reasons to join the conference:
- Uncover trends, learn unique perspectives, and engage in group discussions.
- Present your research, receive feedback from your peers, and get published in prestigious academic journals.
- Take the next step in your academic career by identifying new research opportunities and partners.
- Join the network of academics and help define the future of the field.
- Network with members of non- and for-profit organizations and research institutions.
- Discover the beauty of Amsterdam and indulge in the local cuisine.