Accelerating farming systems transition: agroecology living labs and research infrastructures
- Supporting research policy development for AE at national, EU and international levels
- Fostering debate and providing conceptual, methodological and practical frameworks
- Alignment of activities from the relevant entities by gathering and analysing their potential inputs and providing advice to promote synergies and avoid duplication
- Platform for continuous strategic discussion
- Short-term: “Partnership proposal” and SRIA
- Climate agenda and SDGs -> need for more sust. Agri; role for AE?
- Policy, research and innovation agendas include AE approaches:
- Green Deal (F2F+Biodiv.)
- SCAR foresight
- Partnership “Accelerating farming systems transition: agroecologyliving labs and research infrastructures” proposed by EC
- Funding rate of P: essential to attract MS/AC! -> SCAR
- Plenty of actors, at first rank ALL-Ready and AE4EU
- Also JPIs, ERA-NETs, Mission & SMS, other Partnerships, EIP, ETPs, regions, FAO….
- SCAR-AE centralises the preparation of the Partnership proposal
- Fluent communication with the relevant, appropriate and necessary sources of inputs to the Partnership